Monday, March 24, 2008

Fantastic Story: Jun Junof (9kgs loss in 1.5 months)

I won't say too much on this story, (other than that I am totally AMAZED at what can happen in such a short period of time with Herbalife), for you can read Jun's own blog!!!


What I will share with you is that, the first day I met Jun, (January 25th), she accepted my invitation & visited my Nutrition Club "KLNC" in Wisma UOA. That day I measured her on the infamous Tanita "Wellness" Scales!


Weight: 84.4kg // Body Fat %: 44.7 // Visceral (Hidden) Fat: 10
Bear in mind that Visceral Fat is considered Excellent below 4, Healthy, 5 - 8, but bad if 9 -12.


After 1.5 months Jun came down from Terrenganu to visit me again at the Club on March 12th:
Weight: 75.5kg // Body Fat %: 40.3 // Visceral Fat: 8


If I am not wrong in guessing, I believe Jun will go all the way and very soon will achieve her target, and for your success so far - WELL DONE!!!

Following on from a very appetizing "divulge" with fantastic images, (one of Jun's newly acquired favourite "meal" recipes), Jun goes on to share her result in her own delicate words, please open in a new window, select by first right clicking on this link:

http://junsays.blogspot.com/search/label/Herbalife





And since I so kindly asked if she would like to share her pics for my blog, here is a quick glimpse at what it is like to lose 9kgs in 1.5 months, (the photo above, was taken at Genting in early January 2008, and the 2 photos below were taken on the 12th March 2008):








ONCE AGAIN WELL DONE!!!


------------------

No comments: